What do I need to do if I want to change the exterior color of my home?

Please remember that all changes/modifications to the exterior of your home must be submitted to Design Review at the Homeowners Association (HOA) office.  To view the list of approved colors for your Village, please view the Village Exterior Colors.  You can view the colors at the Dunn Edwards Website.   Contact Dana Bondon at 480-635-5605 with questions or email her to receive an application.

Show All Answers

1. Which can is for trash and which can is for recycle?
2. What do I do if I do not have a mailbox key from the previous owner or I have lost my key?
3. How do I get to the Trails?
4. What do I need to do if I want to change the exterior color of my home?
5. How do I update my Guest list?
6. What do I do if I have a rental car and need access to the Community - Gate Remote/Portable Transponder?
7. I have Visitors coming, where do they park?
8. When are my assessments due?
9. If I am leasing my property do I need to notify the Community Office?
10. If I received a package notice from the Post Office - where do I go to pick it up?
11. What are the temperatures of the pools at Haciendas and Apache Cottages? Are they heated year-round?
12. What do I do with my packing boxes?
13. Who does bulk trash pickup up?
14. I would like to remove some of the plants on my property, who do I need to speak with and could someone come out and walk my property with me to point out what I am allowed to do?